Help finding general user photos of Millennium, Infinity, Summit and Constellation

rl787

I have read many positive reviews of Celebrity but I am having difficulty locating user photographs of Millennium, Infinity, Summit and Constellation. I would like to see some balcony cabins and a Sky suite along with public rooms and the restaurants etc. I have never been on a large ship and have no idea of the scale. If anyone could tell me the links or point me to reviews with photos I would be obliged.

Many Thanks

Check out the photos I have linked to in my signature. I've been on all of the M-Class ships except Millennium (that's about to change) and I've taken a lot of pictures of each. It's funny that when I check the statistics for the photos viewed on my site that the galleries containing ship pictures get the most views by far of any of my photos.

I also recommend going to cruiseclues.com which has a lot of links to photos for almost all cruise ships.

Chris

I can tell you some of the best pictures I have seen were taken by Chris (the guy above me).......be sure and check his out.

I also have pictures from Infinity.....2 Alaska Cruises and Summit.....1 Hawaii cruise, also some from Constellation from last month........dig around my Webshots link too. Have fun

Here is a few:

Good stateroom photo site for Celebrity: Click here http://www.geocities.com/mahdnc/cabinpix.html

Nice photos of Summit - perhaps dated as these were from an inaugural tour: Click here http://www.***************.com/celebrity_summit_inaugural_photos.htm

General link to many other ship sites - Click Here

Pick ship from menu on left then look for links with photos for that ship.

I also have a lot of links to cruise photos that have some ship photos included in my photo site - see the link below.

Archived