Hilton Garden Inn

booze brothers

I was looking for information on the Hilton Garden Inn. FLL Could anyone compare this to Extended Stay America on 17th st. Thanks.

Much nicer (as a rule)...ESa is a very limited service hotel, the HGI has a restaurant, and things like tissues and shampoo that ESAs do not provide....ESAs do not offer shuttles to the a/p or the pier...the HGI MIGHT have a shuttle from/to the airport...(not sure where it is....)

the ESA IS close to the port, shopping (including grocery and liquor stores) and lots of dining options however.

hth

Much nicer (as a rule)...ESa is a very limited service hotel, the HGI has a restaurant, and things like tissues and shampoo that ESAs do not provide....ESAs do not offer shuttles to the a/p or the pier...the HGI MIGHT have a shuttle from/to the airport...(not sure where it is....)

the ESA IS close to the port, shopping (including grocery and liquor stores) and lots of dining options however.

hth

Thanks, I'm looking for two rooms for March 1st, and it was only $90. + (Southwest website) They said they have shuttles from the airport and to the port. Is there any shopping, liquor stores in the area? Is it near the Sleep Inn? Any information appreciated.

Thanks, I'm looking for two rooms for March 1st, and it was only $90. + (Southwest website) They said they have shuttles from the airport and to the port. Is there any shopping, liquor stores in the area? Is it near the Sleep Inn? Any information appreciated.

if it is by the airport probably not...BUT a cab over to the harbour shops where there is a Publix and a Total Wine store (like the home depot of alcohol shouldn't be too much.....or perhaps the shuttle can take you...(some of the reviews on trip advisor say that they will shuttle you to area restaurants...according to one of the reviews there is a BK next door, and a couple shops of some sort across the street...

the restaurant there seems to only be open for breakfast (some have 3 meals...)

i was looking at it for my january cruise but it is twice the rate i got somepalce else....ah well.....

Archived