New Comfort Beds on Liberty??

Greselda

We just got off the Spirit, and although we had wonderful pillows and duvets on the bed, the bed itself was very hard:(

Our question is: Does anyone know for sure if the Miracle and the Liberty really have the new comfort beds and not just the bedding:confused:

Thank you for your input!!

Rick and Janine

We just got off the Spirit, and although we had wonderful pillows and duvets on the bed, the bed itself was very hard:(

Our question is: Does anyone know for sure if the Miracle and the Liberty really have the new comfort beds and not just the bedding:confused:

Thank you for your input!!

Rick and Janine

I was on the Liberty this past January.

I thought our bed was hard too. It took me several days to get used to it and I have a rather firm bed at home. I mentioned to DH that I thought we would have the new beds. I don't see what all the hoooha is about if that was the "New Comfort Beds" Sorta felt like a bed on a train to me.

Anyhow, it didn't ruin my cruise and after a couple of nights, I didn't give it a second thought.

Rick and Janine

All beds are pretty firm but they all have the new comfort bedding system.

Fred

Archived