Dinner resos on the Gem

gish

What is the easiest and fastest way to make dinner reservations on the Gem? How early in advance can I make them? Will I be able to get advance copies of all the restaurants' daily menus? Where do I go to get them? Do the two main dining rooms usually have the same menu?

Thank you! :)

both main dining rooms have the same menus...they are posted, every day, in front of the restaurant. every ship has a area for many reservations, you can see the menus (for the week) there.

if you are in a suite, they will make the reservations. if, like me, you are in a normal cabins you can make reservations for that night and the next nights (at 1 time). you can call the number on your cabin's phone or go down to the area that takes reservations 1st thing in the morning.

If you want to make reservations in person, the reservations are taken at the host desk at Magenta.

If you want to see the dinner menu for the following day, they had it outside Magenta after the restaurant closes because it is only open for dinner.

You can also use your in-cabin phone to make reservations (the number escapes me but is easily available).

Plus I think you can only book up to 2 days in advance, so say you showed up at Magenta to book in for Cagneys on Monday lunchtime, you could only book for Monday or Tuesday.

Hope this helps

Archived