Zoom Airlines...

chrob

I am looking to book a flight from the UK to Vancouver and have found the best price to be with Zoom airlines but am a little worried because I have never heard of them.

I realise that they are a Canadian airline and was wondering if any Canadians out there could pass on experiences/opinions on the airline.

Comments good and bad appreciated.

Zoom is a charter Airline. There was a good article in a local paper and while I personally would fly them if the price and schedule was right, here are some things the newspaper article mentioned:

-Schedule. Unlike regular airlines (British Airways, Air Canada, etc) they have a limited schedule. If you miss your flight or your plan change you could be in for a long wait.

-Seat Space. The article indicated that there was less leg room on Zoom than on regular airlines.

-Luggage weight. You might want to go to their web site to confirm but the article indicated that the luggage weight allowed was much less than on regular airlines.

Please note I've never flown with them myself. The above is purely from an article in a local paper. Good luck.

Archived