Excursion Refund

Toodang

Is it less than 10 days until you leave? If no, then you can cancel it right online on the RCCL website and it will be credited to the credit card you booked it with. If yes, then you have to wait until you board and it will be credited to your seapass account. Do it as soon as you can, because the limit is within 24 hours but they don't always enforce it. It is very easy

Do any of you kind people know if I can get a refund on a excursion that my DH and I decided not to take? We're leaving next week on VOS.

Thanks in advance.

I have been able to get refunds onboard the ship. They have credited my onboard account. One case was over a year ago and I think that I had accidentally booked excursions too close together. I can't recall if I had to give them a reason when I cancelled this one.

The recent one that I cancelled was because the ship was 4 hours late letting us off in a port (in Maui) so that decreased our shopping time greatly. For that reason, I cancelled the luau that evening to have more time for other things. I didn't have to give them a reason but then they were cancelling lots of excursions for many other people due to the delays and schedule changes so maybe they cut me more slack.

Anyway, it won't hurt to ask when you get on board.

Archived