Homer with Island Marketing in St Thomas

ashtyn

My husband wanted to see if he would like diving and I did a lot of research online and booked a Discover Diving in ST Thomas. The dive master was Homer and he met us at the dock in St Thomas and took my husband and myself over to Secret Beach. He gave us basic instructions on equiptment and hand signals and then decided that the water wasn't clear enough so we headed over to Coki Beach.

Homer took the time to make sure that my husband understood everything, I am certified so this was just easy for me. We dove down to 25 feet which is great for a first timer. There were plenty of fish and coral to see.

I would book him again in a heartbeat. After diving, he offered to take us to the Kmart to get alcohol. The prices weren't any better, so he drove us in to town and dropped us off at venders plaza. He would have dropped us off at the ship if we had wanted to do that instead.

When we originally booked the wrong date was put in (my fault). Before we left on the cruise we got an email saying that the date was wrong and that they would see us on the correct date. This impressed me.

I highly suggest using Island Marketing and especially Homer for diving.:D

Archived