Diamon Princess to Hawaii

fee&j

My husband and I are going to Hawaii on the Diamond Princess R/T LA does anyone have any information on good tours to take while there. I have checked with Roberts and they only do Norwegian. We have booked with private operators before and have had some great tours. Any information would be great. Thanks Fiona

• Administrators

Aloha, and welcome to the Hawaii boards! :) There are literally thousands of excursions to do in Hawaii, ranging from "big bus" tours, to specialized interest tours (gardens, seahorses and such), to active excursions like snorkeling, tubing and ziplining. Without knowing more about you, your party, your budget, and your interests, it's very hard to suggest excursions (other than I will say I consider Pearl Harbor to be a must see for all ages if it's doable during your Hawaii trip -- if you are a first time visitor and haven't seen it).

Respectfully, I would refer you to a recent thread I started about how to use these boards to help make your vacation great -- http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=651950

Do some searches, and read, read, read. :) That will help you narrow down what YOU are truly interested in. The very active and helpful community here will be much more able to help you once you've focused in on the particular things you want. (For instance, I could write about sunrise at Haleakala, but when you discover you have to "wake up" at 2:30 AM to do it, you might go "oh heck no!") :)

Archived