QE2 Voyage Personalizer wailist?

leslie drew

On Voyage Personalizer does anyone know what "waitlist #110" means? I have requested table for 8 in Caronia on Mar 30 LA to NY. Thanks.

Depends where the waitlist is showing. If its showing beside the dining assignment - which is what I am gathering - that means you have been confirmed in Caronia with a Caronia cabin likely already assigned to you but that the actual table that you will be sitting at in the Restaurant is still waiting to be assigned. No, you won't be kicked out of the Caronia Restaurant. What it means is that a table assignment could take anytime from now until you actually board the ship.

Has the Voyage Personalizer always shown you as waitlisting? I had an incident earlier this year where we were confirmed since day one for almost a year. Then closer to our trip I noticed it switched to "waitlisted". The issue was that we had already requested a link of our dining with another set of passengers and they still continued to show as confirmed. So that made no sense to me. I called Cunard and they switched me back to confirmed as they noticed our linked dining on their computers.

If you haven't linked with anyone else then you are likely fine and a table for 8 will probably be assigned closer to the voyage. Table assignments are usually done in the order of when people actually book from what I understand.

David

Archived