Paypal deposit in Euros?

In order to reserve my shuttle pickup from my ship to FCO in Rome, they require a 50 euro Paypal deposit to hold the reservation. Since I live in the US and have never dealt with euros, how do I give euros via paypal? I have a Paypal account, but don't know what to do to get foreign money in it or whatever it is I have to do. Anyone had experience with this? TIA!

In order to reserve my shuttle pickup from my ship to FCO in Rome, they require a 50 euro Paypal deposit to hold the reservation. Since I live in the US and have never dealt with euros, how do I give euros via paypal? I have a Paypal account, but don't know what to do to get foreign money in it or whatever it is I have to do. Anyone had experience with this? TIA!

Almitra,

I've made several reservations with drivers, all but one wanted a credit card # as their security, one wanted payment to their US based bank. While I do not think there was a scheme of any kind, I was not comfortable doing. that. I looked for another driver and found one who would accept a credit card as the security and like the others wants to be paid in cash (Euros) at the end of the day.

While I know Paypal offers some degree of security with purchases on EBay and other vendors, I would be cautious under the conditions you described here.

a

Hi Sandra (again)

Paypal will just do the transaction direct from your bank account that you associated with your PayPal account.

If you have money in your paypal account, you can easily just transfer between currencies.

Kevin

Archived