CC Logowear

Marietta

Does anyone have any of the cc logo stuff? I'm interested in the beach safe but am wondering how big it is and if it is waterproof for snorkling. Is the visor & shirts good quality?

Thanks,

Chris

Wow, I didnt know that was there LOL. I just bought 3 over the internet (diff site) for a buck more each. Same exact without the logo. Just got it in the mail. You can fit some cash, credit card and sea sail card too (not more than that). I tested it underwater (playing around) its great!

Host Sheila - have you used the beach safe? Is it big enough to fit rental car keys, a photocopy of my passport, credit card, cash, id and a NCL room / sail sign card (I'm not sure what they have :o )? We are planning on renting a car and snorkeling and am wondering if this would work for us. I really like the cc logo on it, but am worried about the size and if it will keep everything dry during a day of snorkeling.

Thanks so much,

Chris

No, I haven't used the beach safe...but we do have one that we use for money - DH says that credit card and sea pass don't fit. We usually take turns with another couple watching 0ur 'stuff' when we snorkel or do excursions where we can leave our things with the boat crew while we're in the water.

Although I haven't used it yet I have the Beach Safe. When it came in the mail the first thing I did was put it in a sink of water overnight. In the Beach Safe I had a Sea & Sail Card from my last cruise along with some money (bills) and an old expired credit card. The next money I opened it up and everything in it was nice and dry. I would not hesitated to recommend it to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the beach safe and the visor. Shipping was too cheap!!! $1.81 - First Class USPS. I ordered it on Sunday before Thanksgiving and I had it on that Wednesday. 2 day shipping to rural Oklahoma for $1.81 Thanksgiving week. Wow, I just cannot get over this. :D Nice quality visor and the beach safe (floated and passed the sink test) holds my little leather wallet with my credit cards, drivers license, business cards, cash... everything I usually carry in my back pocket.

Gotta recommend those Cruise Critic items!!!

I ordered a Beach Safe from CC and got it really quick. Unfortunately I don't think it did what I purchased it for. We went snorkeling and it didn't keep anything dry. The vendors took my money, but they weren't real please at having to dry it before they could put it into their tills?

Somebody suggested to me that we should have put our money into plastic and then into the beach safe. Didn't think about that. I though the beach safe would be enough. I thought wrong.:(

Thanks for the tip. I was going to use the beach safe for playing in the water and cave tubing. Do you think it is good enough for that? We got an Aqua pac at the scuba shop for snorkeling, we'll be totally underwater for part of the time and I can squeeze the air out so it's not floating behind me.

Archived