4 day Christmas cruise - clothes help plz!

mjmiller

DH and I have taken several cruises, but never a 4 day. And we've never cruised over the holidays.

We always enjoy dressing nice on a cruise; we're probably in the top 5-10% of nicely dressed folks. He wears a tux on formal nights, and I wear appropriate dresses.

Now... no flaming please... :-) That being said, we were thinking that our just-booked 4 day cruise on the Fascination could be more casual. And I've seen a lot of threads that indicate this is true. And no, that would still not mean jeans for us, by any means!

However, since we are sailing over Christmas, and indeed, our formal night may very well be on Christmas, I'm really confused as to what type of attire I would expect the majority of the passengers to be wearing.

Can anyone help me, without throwing flames and daggers please?

thanks!

DH and I have taken several cruises, but never a 4 day. And we've never cruised over the holidays.

We always enjoy dressing nice on a cruise; we're probably in the top 5-10% of nicely dressed folks. He wears a tux on formal nights, and I wear appropriate dresses.

Now... no flaming please... :-) That being said, we were thinking that our just-booked 4 day cruise on the Fascination could be more casual. And I've seen a lot of threads that indicate this is true. And no, that would still not mean jeans for us, by any means!

However, since we are sailing over Christmas, and indeed, our formal night may very well be on Christmas, I'm really confused as to what type of attire I would expect the majority of the passengers to be wearing.

Can anyone help me, without throwing flames and daggers please?

thanks!

Passengers usually tend to get dressed up on Christmas & New Years cruises.

Archived