Cabin 5108 by Camp Carnival? Problem ?

jacquid

Hi All! My husband and I are sailing on the Legend on Dec 16th for our honeymoon. Our extended balcony cabin is right next to Camp Carnival for the kids. Is this gonna be a problem with the noise and kids possibly running and being noisey right outside our door ? :eek:

I would appreciate any advice..I am really not looking for any disruptions during my honeymoon !!!!:D

This is from a post by Chitown Cruisers- they were on Miracle - sister to Legend

On the Miracle (Spirits sister) we just had interior 5106 with the adjoining balcony 5108 along with 5110 and 5112.

It was an awesome location.

Above the lounge but heard almost no noise.

Down the hall from camp but no extra noise from that. and great for movement,

walk the length of the ship on decks 2, 3 or 9 to the forward elevators....real easy

our photos on webshots (many balcony shots) http://family.webshots.com/album/561258575qbTwgs

My review telling all about it http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=654147

hope this helps

We had 5132 on Legend, not as close to CC as 5108, but we had no problem. Could depend on how many kids are on your cruise too.

I was in the cabin directly next to camp carnival on the Legend (can't remember the exact number). I thought it might be a problem but thankfully I was wrong. I heard nothing. As a matter of fact, it was one of the quietest cabins I've ever had.

On the Pride one evening, when I was walking DD to Camp Carnival, one of the people happened to come out of a cabin really close to Camp Carnival as I was walking by. I asked them if it was really noisy for them with the Camp so close or with people walking by, and they said they didn't hear a thing and it was a great cabin.

Hi All! My husband and I are sailing on the Legend on Dec 16th for our honeymoon. Our extended balcony cabin is right next to Camp Carnival for the kids. Is this gonna be a problem with the noise and kids possibly running and being noisey right outside our door ? :eek:

I would appreciate any advice..I am really not looking for any disruptions during my honeymoon !!!!:D

The Miracle has the same layout as the Legend. The last time I was on the Miracle we were a few cabins away from camp carnival. It was great for us because my youngest daughter wanted to live at camo carnival. Only the small kids go to the camp carnival room. The 7 year old and up meet all over the ship you have to check the capers. There was no noise and the kids that go to and come from the camp carnival room at that age come with a parent. I thought it was a good location

You also have to factor in that the cabins by Camp Carnival on the Legend are located all the way in the front of the ship. If you think you might be prone to sea sickness, then there will be more movement towards the front of the ship.

Archived