Cruise 49 First with Cunard

RnD

There was a rough night? Which one? I never noticed!

QM2 rides so smoothly compared to other ships we have been on that I honestly do not feel ANY motion, much to my disappointment. Marc has always threatened to build me something to rock the house back and forth because I complain I miss getting rocked to sleep at nigh!

Hey History Grad- I assume you did not make either meet and greet? Would love to have met you!

As for tendering. I have tendered, docked at Havensight and docked at Crown Point in St Thomas. I'll take tendering any day! I have walked into town from Havensight (Usually stop at the A&P along the way for a few odds and ends) Took a taxi from Crown Point. I LOVE tendering. It's another boat ride, I have rarely had to wait (and HAVE had to wait getting on or off at docks sometimes) and what a marvelous sight as you cruise nearer to the ship!

Karie

Good for you, Karie. You always find the enjoyment in experiences. I am sure with you aboard everyone would enjoy the tender as well. As you say, the view as you approach the ship is something . Jane

There was a rough night? Which one? I never noticed!

QM2 rides so smoothly compared to other ships we have been on that I honestly do not feel ANY motion, much to my disappointment. Marc has always threatened to build me something to rock the house back and forth because I complain I miss getting rocked to sleep at nigh!

Hey History Grad- I assume you did not make either meet and greet? Would love to have met you!

As for tendering. I have tendered, docked at Havensight and docked at Crown Point in St Thomas. I'll take tendering any day! I have walked into town from Havensight (Usually stop at the A&P along the way for a few odds and ends) Took a taxi from Crown Point. I LOVE tendering. It's another boat ride, I have rarely had to wait (and HAVE had to wait getting on or off at docks sometimes) and what a marvelous sight as you cruise nearer to the ship!

Karie

We LOVE being rocked to sleep, heaven:)

Archived