New comfort bedding/beds on all Carnival ships?

Greselda

We were just wondering if all Carnival ship had the new comfort bedding? We thought they had been installed shipwide by last year, however, we just returned on the Spirit, and our aft cabin bed was very hard. The bedding was terrific, it was just the bed that was soooo hard:(

I posted something like this a couple of weeks back, but I could not find it again, hence the new post:o

Rick and Janine

Thank you, Jim, for your answer. With that being said, does anyone know if we would be able to ask for either an additional comforter that we could use on top of our mattress, or if they have some other type of softer bedding?

Thanks again to all.

Rick and Janine

Thank you, Jim, for your answer. With that being said, does anyone know if we would be able to ask for either an additional comforter that we could use on top of our mattress, or if they have some other type of softer bedding?

RCI offers an egg crate type foam pad that can be put on the mattress. You could try asking for something like that on your next Carnival cruise if you find the mattress is too hard.

The firmer, the better, when it comes to mattresses for me. At least, I'll say that I've never met a mattress that was too firm. Maybe I'll ask for comments on the beds on the Miracle in the All Things Miracle thread.

I am SO looking forward to snuggling into some Carnival Comfort bedding in a few weeks.

If I didn't love my current bedding so much, I'd order myself some as a Christmas present. But you can never have too many pillows, though, right? :p

Thanks for the info, and because my DH really loves his deep, soft pillow top mattress at home, we will be asking for some type of extra bedding while on the ship;) It doesn't matter that much to me, I am happy just to be on the ship:D

Rick and Janine

Archived