Galveston Check in time?

pd933

We are sailing on the Rhapsody of the Seas and we have an early flight into Houston and we are going to take a taxi to Galveston. I see on the boards that you can board between 11:30 to 12:00 noon. What is the earliest you can check in? Thanks for your help!!!

I have checked in about 11am the last time I was on the rhapsody. There were not that many passagers there at that time so I assume you cannot ckeck in too much earlier than that. What ever time you get there go ahead and see if they are checking.

kimberly

We checked in for Carnival Celebration in Galveston around 11:00. This is pretty typical for most ships. I would suggest being there around 10:30 and you should be one of the first groups on board. Sometimes check in will be a bit earlier or a bit later depending on the "issues" they encountered with disembarkation of past round of guests.

Try getting on the ships VIP list and you will be guaranteed to be the first group on board. Post on the Royal boards and see if anyone knows who to contact at Royal to ask to be added to this list. We recently did this for NCL and it was great. I just emailed NCL, told them we were part of cc.com and would like to be on the VIP list and voila!

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Archived