How many at a table??

cantw82cruise

We went on for a wedding and they were able to sit 10 of us together. Although we were quite disappointed because they sat my son (the groom) and the rest of the wedding party about 4 tables away and then another group another 4 tables away.

The largest table is a ten-top. And, to me, that is already crowded, so there's no way they could squeeze in another chair. I would suggest you go to the Maitre d' as soon as you board to make sure your tables are at least next to each other.

Make sure both families booking numbers are linked together- That way you more then likely will be dinign together. Also ask your agent to request 2 tables of 6 each. If once getting onboard you find that you are not together--head to the Matre D and request another assignment.

I know we have all three families cross referenced together. I booked last and made sure of that. I didn't think about requesting 2 tables for 6 because I didn't think to ask how many they could fit at a table until now. I will give my PVP a call and get that set. Thanks for the idea.

Archived