Flight times out of FLL

RoadTripFanatic

Am I pushing it too close to make an 11:12 flight out of FLL the day of disembarkation? We will be disembarking out of Port Everglades. I thought 11:55 out of FLL was too close when we disembarked out of POM but we made it with PLENTY of time to spare. Yes we did hit chaos and long lines at customs and a security line longer than the ones in Vegas at the airport. I just thought I would ask to make sure I wasn't crazy for booking this flight. :)

Thanks!

Am I pushing it too close to make an 11:12 flight out of FLL the day of disembarkation? We will be disembarking out of Port Everglades. I thought 11:55 out of FLL was too close when we disembarked out of POM but we made it with PLENTY of time to spare. Yes we did hit chaos and long lines at customs and a security line longer than the ones in Vegas at the airport. I just thought I would ask to make sure I wasn't crazy for booking this flight. :)

Thanks!

Don't know what line you're cruising but I had the same issue as you. We were on Princess, but we self-disembarked before the rest of the crowd and got to the airport (FLL) by 0815....3hrs before our 1115 flight. I was worried, but had no reason to...no lines at the airport either that early (the Saturday after Thanksgiving). I heard the lines got crazy one the masses of the cruise ship came, but I didn't hear of anyone missing their 1115 flight. Our flight was pretty much filled w/ cruises off all the ships in port.

Archived