grampylo - info

porcia

Hi Grampylo....haven't heard from SC but have seats on all aircraft. have heard from someone who did royal clipper transatlantic that it was warm from malaga on and going thru customs in Miami was easy. am trying to find out about shore excursions in different ports and which ones are really good. have you heard from anyone? Porcia

Hi Porcia

We too have no new info from SC. I checked with my travel agent today and nothing has arrived. I anticipate that it won't be long and my memoriy from previous SC cruises is that info concerning excursions is included in the package. Thanks for the climate info. We've been wondering what to expect although I guess we've been anticipateing mostly warm. I wonder about wet. Our travel agent communicated directly with the hotel and we are assured of a non-smoking room which is important to us. Although there has been smoking on our previous Clipper cruises it's generaly been limited to a few people and we have pretty much been able to avoid it. Let's hope it's minimal on this trip. Also let's hope Ivan and all of his relatives and cronies are long gone by the time we arrive in their neighborhood!! Looking forward to seeing you soon, GrampyLo

GrampyLo...am trying to re-verify the warm stuff and will let you know when I hear. Cool stuff takes up a lot of room in a suitcase and I would like to take as little as possible. Knock on wood, hurricane season should be gone by the time we depart. Or, at least tis as good as it gets for mid-Oct. Tho I have read about a few good storms after leaving Cannes. Porcia

Archived