disembarkation luggage storage pier 2

sunsetme

1.After your cruise, most lines offer luggage storage in the pier for $5 per bag, held until that evening, about 7 pm. If your flight is leaving late, it is recommended that you book a tour or rent a car to enjoy the many things to see & do on Oahu.

2.Honolulu Baggage Storage Service, stores regular and oversized luggage for travellers using the Honolulu International Airport, the Honolulu Harbor where all Cruise Ships operate from as well as all Waikiki Area Hotels.

http://www.honolulubaggagestorage.com/

3.From NCL Website-NCL America Guests departing from Honolulu: Easy Fly Program

If you meet the requirements below you can register for this new service:

Your flight is domestic within the United States

Your departure is on Monday from Honolulu

You are flying with United, American or Delta Airlines

Your flight departs after 12:00 noon from Honolulu International Airport

You have no more than two bags per person

Easy Fly provides you with all this freedom, security and stress relief for just $19.95* per guest.

4. Wyland Waikiki has been offering limited availability day rates-http://www.outriggercairns.com.au/aboutus_pr_detail.aspx?release_id=459

Good Luck

I am arriving 8:30am at HNL airport. I am thinking how early do NCLA allow us to check in? If not possible to check-in before lunch, then I would rather store the baggage at Pier 2, visit a few sites and take lunch before returning to check in. Is that practical?

3.From NCL Website-NCL America Guests departing from Honolulu: Easy Fly Program

If you meet the requirements below you can register for this new service:

Your flight is domestic within the United States

Your departure is on Monday from Honolulu

You are flying with United, American or Delta Airlines

Your flight departs after 12:00 noon from Honolulu International Airport

You have no more than two bags per person

Easy Fly provides you with all this freedom, security and stress relief for just $19.95* per guest.

Is this still true, only for Monday departure?

Duffyy

3.From NCL Website-NCL America Guests departing from Honolulu: Easy Fly Program........................

Is this still true, only for Monday departure?

Duffyy

I got this from NCL website. Based on the inaccuracies on their website, who knows.

I am arriving 8:30am at HNL airport. I am thinking how early do NCLA allow us to check in? If not possible to check-in before lunch, then I would rather store the baggage at Pier 2, visit a few sites and take lunch before returning to check in. Is that practical?

I think I read they will only start taking the luggage around 11 am, because everyone else is disembarking til then.

Is there luggage storage at Pier 2 Honolulu?

There is no luggage storage before your cruise, you must check-in with your cruiseline.

Luggage Check-In and Storagerule_grad_subs.gifspacer.gifMost cruise lines begin accepting baggage at about 11:00 AM the day of your cruise. As most ships don't leave until the evening, it is recommended that you check your bags and enjoy the many things to see & do on Oahu.

After your cruise, most lines offer luggage storage in the pier for $5 per bag, held until that evening. If your flight is leaving late, it is recommended that you book a tour or rent a car to enjoy the many things to see & do on Oahu.

http://www.hawaiicruiseguide.info/Articles/EmbarkingInHonolulu/index.html

Archived