Princess and San Diego port?

Unca Pete

Good question. I don't think the late 2009 ports and sailings have been released but I did find that San Diego was dropped for late 2008. It appears they are expanding European, Asian, & South American sailings which produce higher per cabin rates.

After this sailing season, they will only be leaving from LA or San Francisco for Mexican Riviera cruises. I am glad I am on the Dawn in March.

We just got off last month--we sailed over Halloween Week:D I'm a bit surprised at this change, since Princess made a big deal about using San Diego for a port when they started sailing from there. But, considering what a deeply discounted balcony cost us I suspect they were having problems filling the ship. the line. I'd like to sail out of SD again, just to have a few more days in SD before or after a cruise!! Hopefully Princess will offer more sailings from SD in the future.

Tio Pedro

We just got off last month--we sailed over Halloween Week:D I'm a bit surprised at this change, since Princess made a big deal about using San Diego for a port when they started sailing from there.

Tio Pedro

I agree - they did make a big deal out of sailing frm here. Not sure why the change was made.

Archived