Have you ever Scotchguarded your COACH bag?

MamaTried

I recently purchased the large Carly Signature Bag in khaki and it gets dirty so quickly...I used the Coach fabric cleaner and it actually removed some of the color from the bag so they replaced it for me. Now that I have a new one I was thinking of treating it with Scotchguard. This fabric is supposed to be stain resistant but it is not!

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/

This website is great and filled with information about all sorts of bags, shoes, etc.! Maybe try to search in the Coach forum. You may have to register to use the search feature.

If you had an issue with the fabric and Coach replaced the bag for you, I would seriously reconsider using the new bag and replacing it with an all leather version, if one is available in the model you like. I think if you alter the handbag in any way with a non-Coach branded product you will probably invalidate any warranty you have with Coach and they will not be responsible for any other repairs on your bag.

--Judy

I have a Coach Outlet very near me and I have a few (small) Coach fabric bags. I sprayed them with Scotchguard and if they get a bit soiled I just wipe them off. Some of the sales ladies told me they do the same thing,although not approved by Coach. I must say I will NOT buy any more fabric bags because for the price they just do not hold up like the leather ones. Hope this helps.

Anni

I have a Coach Outlet very near me and I have a few (small) Coach fabric bags. I sprayed them with Scotchguard and if they get a bit soiled I just wipe them off. Some of the sales ladies told me they do the same thing,although not approved by Coach. I must say I will NOT buy any more fabric bags because for the price they just do not hold up like the leather ones. Hope this helps.

Anni

Just have to say that we love the outlets where you live and always stop on our way to Rehoboth and back!

Ms B

• 5 weeks later...

i had a waitress at a chilis drop bbq sauce all over my limited edition coach bag which was cream fabric and had suede detailing on it. I almost cried but I took it home and actually handwashed it with some dish detergent which works on so many other things i own, and it worked wonders! It took off all the stains from the sauce and cleaned like a charm. :D

Archived