Christmas on Majesty???

Lachase

Going next week for the first time and it will be for Christmas. Any experiences to tell? Decorations, special activities to look for? Do they have any special menus, services, etc? I am really curious what it will be like and want to check out anything special going on that you have loved. Thanks for any info!

Can't help with anything specific they will do on Christmas day.

But when we sailed on the Majesty last December the ship was beautifully decorated for the holidays. Trees throughout, garland, holly, all the things one would expect. And it was all very tasteful, not too much or over the top.

we were on the sun last year for christmas and will be on the jewel this year. We have cruised at christmas on many lines. Last year on the sun things were VERY low key, not at all like princess or disney were at christmas, the menu was very pumpkin themed if I recall, reminded me more of thanksgiving than christmas, but we did have a nice trip. I am hoping this year will be a bit more festive.

for your replies. We have only been on HAL and they have Christmas eve services, Santa greets kids, eggnog, Hannakuh cooking classes, etc.---a lot of special activities besides the pretty decorations. As most cruise prices are boosted for the holidays, I'm hoping for some extras. Plus, we have a first time cruiser with us and I want it to be special experience for him.

Archived