GREAT Tour - Lawrence of Antigua

Co. Cruisers

Many of our new Emerald Princess "Roll Call' acquaintances from our cruise 11/26 - 12/06 went on a tour with Lawrence of Antigua. We've been on 10 cruises and this is the first time we booked all our tours privately not through Princess. Antigua was our first stop so our 1st experience with a private tour! VERY much pleased with Lawrence of Antigua, his tour and what he showed us of beautiful Antigua. Lawrence was very personable, very friendly and accommodating. He took very good care of the 28 persons in our group. The cost was his tour was also very reasonable and quite a bit less than through Princess. I would recommend Lawrence and his tour to anybody! Regards, John:D :) :cool:

My husband and I were part of the Co.Cruisers group on Lawrences tour.

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and felt Lawrence did a great job. We would recommend Lawrence of Antigua to anyone. A great tour at a good price! What more could anyone ask for.

Molly

Want to let me know how to get ahold of him and how much did you pay and how long was your tour...I am going in Feb and looking for a couple more tours for a couple ports on our 11 day cruise.

thanks,

I was on the 12/16/07 Emerald Princess and also booked through Lawrence. Although we didn't have Lawrence, he put us up with his driver Christopher who was excellent! I think the price quoted to me by Lawrence was $45 with beach or $35 without beach (price also includes a drink of water, pop, or rum punch). You also need to pay $5 for entrance fee to Shirley Heights and Nelson's Dockyard. We met around 8:45am and came back by 3:00pm. I would recommend trying the 'sweet apples' - Christopher stopped and picked some up for us to try from one of the fruit stands.

I would definitely recommend booking through Lawrence! :)

Archived