Live from Island Princess New Year's Panama crossing

mringenoldus

You mentioned in an earlier post that the Cruise Director staff left a bit to be desired. Who was the Cruise Director on your trip? We are boarding the Island Princess on the 26th. I hope we have as much fun as you did.

Thanks,

Linda

Susan Rawlings. :)

Thanks for all the great info. We will be on the Island Princess in April. Did you hear any comments about the Princess Pirate Ship harbour tour in Cartagena? I am travelling with 3 seniors, mobility is a bit of a problem, (walking tour of Old City is too much) A 5 or 6 hour tour is too much. Pirate Ship is 2 hours in the morning, we'll be back by lunch & we don't have to be out in the hottest part of the day.

thanks again.

Jo

Maureen, Just wanted you to know that I finally got to talked to JJ yesterday and he'll be our guide in Cartagena! He wanted me to say hellow and thank you for thinking of him. Thanks so much for hooking us up! I'm really excited. We leave tonight for San Juan, ships sails on Tuesday. :)

Your posts have been so helpful, thanks again!

Hi Maureen. DH and I are also Desert Rats living in south Chandler. We will be doing the Island's 19 day Panama sailing in April, and am quite intrigued with the idea of zip lining in Costa Rica. My 30 year old son would be shocked to hear me say that, but I would appreciate hearing about the "fright factor" involved in attempting such a venture. How athletic should a couple be to even "think" about such an undertaking???

Any feedback you could provide, would be so appreciated.:o

miagirl

I thrilled that you were able to hook up with JJ and I know you are going to enjoy your day. Please let me know about it when you return. Sebd my regards to JJ! I'm sure he will be waiting right at the bottom of the steps for you.

ginagirl

I'm 56 years old and in NO WAY athletic. Al you have to do is sit in the harness and hold on. If you have a true fear of heights this won't be the thing for you. If you would like somewhat shorter ziplines, then choose Villa Lapas rather than Turku Baari. Once you get over the unknown of the first line - the rest are pretty easy. Surprise your son and give it a try!

Archived