Smoking Policy

sunsurf

Do I have this right... Is smoking prohibited completely on the PG and Seven Seas? I'm not a smoker but my fiance is and we are trying to decide which cruisline to sail with for a portion of our honeymoon. We are in our mide 30's and have sailed only with Princess -CB in April and have just retunred from an amazing week onboard the Crown. The itineraries Regent offers look so great, but I'm afraid that the smoking policy may play a bigger role. Its unfortunate but what can you do...

As of 12/21, there is no longer smoking in suites or balconies. I believe you can smoke inside in at least one lounge (in the smoking section) -- outside in several places. Check out rssc.com to get more details. The smoking/non-smoking rules are really not much different than in "normal" life (i.e. having to go outside to smoke). Trying to be politically correct here -- really do not want to start a smoking/non-smoking argument on this thread -- it's been done too many times before.

In terms of itineraries, the PG in the South Pacific is perfect (in my opinion) for honeymooners of any age).

Generally, our winter is their rainy season. We were just there on Mariner from Auckland to LA and it rained hard at Nuku Hiva and also Moorea, but we also had some sunny weather. Showers are often brief and sun comes out again.

We visited PG and it seemed very nice, I think you'll like it.

Whatever you decide, have a great cruise.

TedC,

thanks for the info! We've travelled extensively (land vacations) throughout the Caribbean and Central/South America. That's why I think it may be time turn it up a notch and try cruising the South Pacific. I have a funny feeling our wedding date will depend heavily on where we choose to honeymoon.

Thanks again!!

Archived