Cruise Spread Sheet version 1.0

ECP

I have just completed my first spread sheet covering all Carnival ships that are sailing the Caribbean from Nov.1/2007 - Feb.28/2008.

If I saved it right it should be in Excel format. Just go to:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/earlcolby.pottinger/cruise.xls

What's wrong with just using http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/MainCalendar/tabid/36/Default.aspx ?

I guess my question without seeing it is WHY?

What I wanted to be able to do is match any back-to-backs for my next cruise with my girl friend when winter comes again. :)

The main purpose is to see when ships arrive at matching ports or near-by ports.

Example, go to a date of one of the cruises you are interested in, note the home port, now by just scanning up and down you can see what other ships came in on that date and if they have anything you would like to add. Or go to the end of your planned cruise and see if you can find another ship to just walk/taxi over to for an extended cruise.

My friend did it manually before deciding to just do Freedom Nov.22 to Dec.6, because it is a lot of work leafing thru the manuals to find which cruises match up.

Archived