Pictures of cabins

Gary B

I have been hunting the net (without a lot of success) to find pictures of the Q2 cabins on the QE2. There is the pic that appears in the brochure that appears a lot, but wondering if anyone has or has come across pictures people may have taken of Q2 cabins? Thanks gary

While I do not have any personal photos, I offer the following regarding those shown in the US Edition of the 2005 catalogue:

Page 52: Top photo: this represents a forward Signal Deck Q2 suite (8003-8010). Note that these offer good space between the bed(s) and mirrored storage cabinets and ample seating with a settee, cocktail table and two chairs. These suites are wide and offer generous balconies.

Lower left photo: this the living area of QS suite 2151 "Carinthia".

Lower right photo: this is actually a stateroom from Caronia.

Page 89: Top middle photo marked "QS": this is actually a Q3 stateroom.

Top right photo marked "Q2": this represents an aft Signal Deck Q2 suite (8011-8019). Compared with the forward suites (Page 52, top photo), these narrow rooms offer minimal space between the bed(s) and mirrored cabinets and the seating area is quite small -- only narrow settee, side table and one chair with ottoman versus sette, cocktail table and two chairs. The seating area becomes quite cramped should you wish for two twin beds versus one king.

Please advise if you would like additonal information.

Best regards,

Edward

We are booked to travel in August 2005 to France and Spain. I like to book early because of work commitments. I would love to do the December crossing. My crossings have been in summer and flat. QE2, the North Atlantic and the winter weather what an exciting combination. I am envious.

Best wishes, Stephen.

Archived