boarding ship with alcohol? can you do this?

cavy68

I see alot of people mention liquour stores around hotels, can you bring bottle onboard with you get to ship? just wondering what the policy is. we could save $ if we could mix our own drinks in the room!

I see alot of people mention liquour stores around hotels, can you bring bottle onboard with you get to ship? just wondering what the policy is. we could save $ if we could mix our own drinks in the room!

The answer is no.....you could try, but if they find it, they will keep it till the end of the cruise and thrn return.

Jeanne

What I've found on past cruises (differing cruise lines) is that I've not had my carry-ons searched/checked upon initial boardings; nor have I seen anyone else's carry-on bags. However when returning to the ship from every excursion everyone's items were sent through the onboard scanner. I even had to send my camera through the scanner even though it was just on the strap hanging from my neck - not in it's bag. The ship's crew members did confiscate booze that was found then.

Archived