CABIN 9500 ON MONARCH..Ok how much rockin' am I in for?

My husband and I have 9502 and our friends have 9500. I have never had a cabin this far forward or this far up. ( I did not handle the booking, husband did:rolleyes: )i am just wondering if we are going to really feel the seas up there? I can handle it, just thought maybe someone had a similar experience. ( I prefer the back of the ship.)

My husband and I have 9502 and our friends have 9500. I have never had a cabin this far forward or this far up. ( I did not handle the booking, husband did:rolleyes: )i am just wondering if we are going to really feel the seas up there? I can handle it, just thought maybe someone had a similar experience. ( I prefer the back of the ship.)

I had the same fears about far forward cabin 9504 on the Liberty of the Seas in December. On the first day, I felt jerky movement and heard noise when the ship was pulling out at the Miami pier plus bouncing during the night. Apart from these, it was smooth sailing thereafter.

As PhoenixCruiser indicated, the weather has a lot to do with it. Happy sails.

• 1 year later...

Just reserved (last minute) cabin 9500 on the Freedom, for 4/26/09.

Thank you all for answering our questions, w/out our even having to ask them. We did the Disney cruise last year and the family cabin (#8020) on there was tight. This sounds like a roomier arrangement.

My wife is concerned about feeling the sea/motion; so, hopefully good weather.

I noticed -- from the deckplans -- that passageways seem to pass to the front, on either side of the two forward FO cabins; is there any foot traffic/noise at night from those?

Any do's and don't's recommended for these cabins, or the trip in general?

Taking three daughters, 10, 8 and 5, so any advice on activities -- esp shore excursions for them -- would be most welcome. Thanks!

Just reserved (last minute) cabin 9500 on the Freedom, for 4/26/09.

Thank you all for answering our questions, w/out our even having to ask them. We did the Disney cruise last year and the family cabin (#8020) on there was tight. This sounds like a roomier arrangement.

My wife is concerned about feeling the sea/motion; so, hopefully good weather.

I noticed -- from the deckplans -- that passageways seem to pass to the front, on either side of the two forward FO cabins; is there any foot traffic/noise at night from those?

Any do's and don't's recommended for these cabins, or the trip in general?

Taking three daughters, 10, 8 and 5, so any advice on activities -- esp shore excursions for them -- would be most welcome. Thanks!

JP, this thread was about the Monarch, last year...

###

Archived