Does Carnival offer zip line excursion?

my4gals

My friends and I are looking for the zip line as well. It doesn't appear Carnival offers it. My friend vacations in St. Maarten yearly, and used Loterie Farms. Check out their website. I'm still looking for a tour guide type deal, but if all else fails we'll probably take a taxi by ourselves.

I used http://www.smaartencruiseexcursions.com to find them

Good luck.

I've emailed Loterie Farms. They said to "come on up". They open at 9:00am. We are trying to decide if we want to rent a car or take a taxi.

I tryed emailing them and it kept coming back- what was the email address- maybe i have the wrong email. We are planning to do the same thing-- rent a car and drive up but I wasn't sure if they would let us do that. Did they tell you what the cost was at the sight? I was thinking it was around $40.00pp.

Thanks

Myegals- I emailed the addess you posted and it came back too. Is is supposed to be www.loteriefarms@yahoo.com? I emailed to www.loteriefarm@yahoo.com it said that there was no yahoo account for that address. Any advise?:confused: I guess we just may not be supposed to do the zipline thing. I did check and RCCL has a ship in that day-

Archived