What is code for Military Discounts for Carnival?

ddoc

We are booked for Europe in August but may lose my job. Want to check to see if any military dscounts are offered to make the trip cheaper. I'm going on this trip through hell or high water.

We are booked for Europe in August but may lose my job. Want to check to see if any military dscounts are offered to make the trip cheaper. I'm going on this trip through hell or high water.

There are several websites that will give you the military rates if available. Just do a google search.

Unless you have relatives in each port that can feed and transport you...well you know the rest. Europe is very expensive to start with but the $ versus Euro makes it even worse. Right now we are looking at maybe 2011. Right now the Atlantic looks more like the River Styx and the banner over the Straits of Gibraltar starts with "Abandon all hope..." Good luck.:eek:

Yes, they do give military discounts and yes you need to call them. You will also have to fax them a copy of your DD-214 for proof (if you are out) otherwise your military ID. Going to *****.com and clicking on Military will give you a feel of what the price will be on all cruises. Good luck and Semper Fi!

Archived