Miami Airport to Cruise Ship Port?

mikil321

Hello! Wonderful site here. I wonder if anyone could help me. I am planning a cruise with Carnival for August and am flying into Miami Airport and need transportation to the Cruise Ship Port.Does anyone know how much a taxi cab would be for two people??? Or are their shuttles located at the airport without having to pre book them. Thansk so much in advance Mike and Daughter

The cab fare is based on the trip, not the number of passengers. You pay a flat rate from MIA to the Port of Miami, not a fare on the meter. The fare is around $24 plus tip.

Taking a cab is the easiest way to go. For two people it is about the same cost as using the cruise line shuttle. For three people it is cheaper. We only made the mistake of using the cruise line shuttle on our first cruise from Miami. We also just grab a cab now.

Hello! Wonderful site here. I wonder if anyone could help me. I am planning a cruise with Carnival for August and am flying into Miami Airport and need transportation to the Cruise Ship Port.Does anyone know how much a taxi cab would be for two people??? Or are their shuttles located at the airport without having to pre book them. Thansk so much in advance Mike and Daughter

The cab is the way to go from MIA to the port. It ran 4 of us under $30 with the tip.

I arranged for a shuttle van one time before and it cost a great deal more $$ and was dificult to meet up with; then we had to wait for other arrivals to meet the van. It was a pain for the cost.

Archived