Sante Wellness Center!!!!!!!!! 9/4/04 cruise

DJDQ

The spa was totally and completely awesome!!! It truly is paradise. I felt like we were in Tahiti or Bali!!!!!! They could charge $10,000 a day for this place it is unbelieveable!!!!!!!!! If you missed it you missed the best part of your vacation-------------Thank You Angela and Leon DJDQ-Debby (9/4/09 cruise on the NCL Sea) :p

DJDC ................

Couldn't agree with you more. I've seen some people post that there is nothing great to do in Roatan. It was the highlight of our cruise last May. Sante really is a piece of paradise and I always recommend it to folks visiting that port. :)

Diane :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Go to Google and type in Sante Wellness Center- It is a privately owned spa-very reasonable prices and a beautiful place to visit in Roatan- We went there the first week of Sept. on our cruise-You have to make reservations online -it is a wonderful place to go while in Roatan- Angela and Leon are great people-DJDQ

I can only add superlative comments with regard to Sante. We visited Angela and Leon on September 28th. Susan and I were the only two people from the Norwegian Sea who went to this little piece of Paradise.

Angela met us at the dock with her driver. We then proceeded to her home in Parrot Tree Plantation (a development with security guard at gate) about a 30-minute drive through the countryside. All the while Angela told us about the historical and current facts about Roatan. Developers are building condos there and it faces the sea. When we arrived at the inlet Leon came in his boat to pick us up. Angela and Leon's home is on another small island just off Parrot Tree, a five minute ride. Their home is magnificent with tile roof, Saltillo tile floors, beautiful woods everywhere. It was spotlessly clean. Rufus was at their dock (their dog a/k/a concierge). Lovely animal and seemed happy to see us. They have a staff of three. After a tour of the home and treatment rooms, we were served herbal tea and got ready for our massage and facial. Angela did the facials and her staff did the massages. I have a massage every week at home and this one was one of the very best I have ever had. We then put on the sarongs, sat on her beautiful front porch and were served freshly caught grouper and salad; fresh sliced fruit for dessert. Breezes were cooling and we watched the parrots and macaws in the trees. They have five wild parrots (one of them was named Betty Boop) who are on perches on the porch. They are wild but have been tamed by Angela to the point they will lay in the palm of her hand feet up and just coo. Amazing. All this while having a gorgeous view of the water which was maybe 500 feet away.

After this glorious day, we dressed and Leon and Angela took us on the short boat ride back to where we met Efriam for the 30 minute ride back to the ship. He stopped at the highest point where we could take pictures of the glorious water. Back to the ship in plenty of time for sailaway.

Hope I haven't gone on too long but this was a once-in-a-lifetime day.

Houtcxme;

Thank you for your great review. Now I can hardly wait for our visit to Roatan.:D

We’re booked with Angela on December 17.

Can you tell me how long your visit was at the spa?

We only have six hours in port.:(

Thanks

Archived