Latest HAL CDC Scores

RevNeal

I know ... that white insects one is just awful. Note where it was AND that, in the Action Report, the ship indicated that they have implemented pest control to wipe them out and clean it up.

Still ... it made my skin crawl.

Maybe I'm being naive. But doesn't it seem that you don't need a CDC inspection to realize you need to correct a situation that has bugs crawling around?

Of course you're not being naive. :)

According to the Action Report that was filed with the CDC, the Maasdam staff asserts that: "Drain has been cleaned and not evidence of insects can be found."

So, it sounds like it might or might not be some kind of an infestation in the crew galley coffee station floor drain; regardless, the drain has been cleaned and they state that when they cleaned it there was no evidence of insects.

Regarding the flies, their report stated: "No flies present at this time."

I would HOPE that the cruise line has also implemented proper pest control and eradication procedures.

I would HOPE that the cruise line has also implemented proper pest control and eradication procedures.
If my wife were in charge they would. She sees one ant and she has the poor exterminator out. Luckily for me they're on an annual contract, so I don't pay for each visit.

Archived