Diamond Princess to Alaska docking in all ports of call ?

Twilight Zone

I don't think schedules are out yet??

Any time you book independent- fully disclose your ship and port times, AND go with the vendor's recommendation for booking tours. No need to wait for the docking schedules.

Budget Queen is correct. the docking schedule are not out but I know the Diamond route is Juneau, Ketchikan and Skagway. Most of the time it is docked not tendered BUT if there is a lot of ships at the port that you are there you may be tendered probably in Ketchikan. But have to wait until the schedules are out. Someone on this board will let people know. Just keep checking this board.

marilyn

I was about to ask if the schedule BudgetQueen mentioned was the same as the Itinary. English is not my language. But the previous poster answered my question. Thanks !

I know I have read about this before, but can't find it anymore: Anyone know how to get from Whittier to Anchorage.

We arrive in Whittier June 28th at 12:30 AM/PM ? It says AM but I suppose they wont kick us off the ship in the middle of the night

I was about to ask if the schedule BudgetQueen mentioned was the same as the Itinary. English is not my language. But the previous poster answered my question. Thanks !

I know I have read about this before, but can't find it anymore: Anyone know how to get from Whittier to Anchorage.

We arrive in Whittier June 28th at 12:30 AM/PM ? It says AM but I suppose they wont kick us off the ship in the middle of the night

They start unloading 6-7am. There will be cruise contracted buses, independent buses, http://www.anchorage.net has listings. , one way rental cars with Avis.

Archived