What to take to the Baths

legalsec

Just curious what everyone takes...We will be wearing sneaks and taking water shoes...No snorkeling stuff. Do you need towels? Waterproof camera, definitely, but what else? I'd really like to carry as little as possible so we won't be weighed down when we go through the boulders.

Or does it make more sense to rent a locker? I would do that but I'm a bit confused. If you get through the baths to the other side, do you have to backtrack to get back to the lockers? Do you usually carry your stuff or stash it in a locker?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Just curious what everyone takes...We will be wearing sneaks and taking water shoes...No snorkeling stuff. Do you need towels? Waterproof camera, definitely, but what else? I'd really like to carry as little as possible so we won't be weighed down when we go through the boulders.

Or does it make more sense to rent a locker? I would do that but I'm a bit confused. If you get through the baths to the other side, do you have to backtrack to get back to the lockers? Do you usually carry your stuff or stash it in a locker?

Thanks.

There are two paths that lead to the baths....one difficult and one easy. On the easy path you will find the lockers, bathroom. You won't have any of that if you take the more difficult path.

We took the easier path and had a locker.

Thanks.

There are lockers at the Baths. Whether you need one depends on what you want to take with you which is your first question.

If you go through the Baths your feet will get wet (knee deep water). There are not chairs so take towels to sit on. Of course your camera. If you want to travel lite, just wear the water shoes and forget the sneakers.

Archived