Singles - Caribbean Princess 4/20/08

john07

Greetings - Any singles for the Caribbean Princess 4/20 Eastern Caribbean trip?

I'm John from Denver, my friend Rob and I booked through ************* - they are hosting a singles event on this cruise. I also noticed that Princess has also started mentioning this as a Singles cruise on their website.

Any one else out there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this from the tour company? I didn't hear about it! We are arriving on Friday the 18th. I was under the impression they were going to set up a message board for the singles to pre-mingle, but haven't received ANY thing from the tour company.

Can you forward info on the 19th?

Thanks

Tammy

Howdy Y'all! 50.gif

Be sure to click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=678642 for your Roll Call titled New Caribbean Princess - April 20, 2008 Roll Call. That's where you can get to know other Cruise Critic members sailing with you before the cruise.

Please remember the Guidelines we all agreed to follow with our free membership. Basically, the names, web sites, etc. of travel agents/agencies or other cruise-related sites or message boards --- even if "masked" --- are not allowed in Cruise Critic message board posts. Posts asking for the name, site or further information via e-mail, or posts offering same, will be removed as well as any replies to the deleted posts. The same applies to the promotion or discussion of non-Cruise Critic Member Group cruises.

Hoping this information will be helpful!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Archived