Where does O dock in Stockholm?

Lair Bear

Lair Bear -

If you go to http://www.stoports.com/ (the Ports of Stockholm) you will see in red under "Vessels in port" "More vessel calls, Stockholm." Click on that, and on the next page in the drop down box at the top, choose "Expected cruise vessels" (this will be in English), then click "Visa/View." Scroll down to 08/07/29 in the second column and you will find Regatta (along with several other ships) arriving on the 29th and departing on the 31st. Of course, who knows if there will be last minute changes!

Been there done that - the port listed on the Port site is:

REGATTA 08/06/04, 07:00 08/06/05, 16:00 FRIHAMNEN

The information in our Oceania booklet is NOT the same - our TA verified with Oceania that there was a change to Vartahamnen 523.:confused:

We are supposed to receive and email 21 days prior to departure. One would imagine that if there are any further changes that this email will hold the CORRECT port to take our many suitcases to.:)

• 4 weeks later...

I just received my 21 day information and it now says the ship will dock at Frihamnen on June 4. This is what the Stockholm Port has been saying all along. I will definitely check the Port website again before we leave.

I think this seems to be a more convenient or at least better known spot to dock.

I just received my 21 day information and it now says the ship will dock at Frihamnen on June 4. This is what the Stockholm Port has been saying all along. I will definitely check the Port website again before we leave.

I think this seems to be a more convenient or at least better known spot to dock.

It's brand new, or I should say the cruise terminal is brand new. It just opened on 11 May to great fanfare. I would not be surprised if all Oceania ships are berthed there, but some might still be at Vartahamnen because of the two-night turnaround. Mine, for example, still says Vartahamnen; I hope it's wrong!

Jana

Called Oceania, they tell me the ship is docking at Vartahammer 524, I contacted AiprortShuttle.se, about $21 a perosn to the airport. This is for 8/26 docking. Bill

Hi Lynne-

I don't believe that you will have any other choices to/from the airport (unless you use Oceania's Transfers), besides a Taxi.

We took that trip 3x (luggage issues, entirely our fault, the Stockholm airport was a model of efficiency).

In a metered cab, it cost 20 to 25 Euro's for Airport to/from Frihamnen.

Enjoy your Trip, and please, don't miss the Vasa Museum. It was a real highlight!

Best Regards-

Jim & Stan

Archived