pirate adventure-PV

flaca

My daughter did the pirate tour recently with our grandson (4).

At first he was a little scared with all those pirates around, also when the canon went off, but soon he loved it.

All kinds of games were played at the Beach, time flew.

Food and drinks were very good, they had a great day.

For kids it is fantastic.

• 3 weeks later...

Another questions about the Pirate Adventure...

Are the activities on the beach included or do you pay extra. I'm talking about the banana boat, kayaking, boogie boards, etc.

Thanks to all who answer! My kid are 13, 11 and 9, so they may be a bit old for this excursion. Opinions appreciated.

How does the ride from the Pirate ship to the beach go? What type of boat? Is it stable and steady? Or a rockin' ride? I'm specifically wondering if my dad, who is 85, could handle this? He's in good health, but recovering from a broken leg, so can be a little wobbly at times. TIA.

I am sitting at work with a co-worker who took this trip in December. He is a little bit of a larger guy. He tells me that it was very difficult getting into and out of the small boat that goes to the beach. You have to exit the boat in the water on the beach. Bottom line from him is that you may have some difficulty.

I am sitting at work with a co-worker who took this trip in December. He is a little bit of a larger guy. He tells me that it was very difficult getting into and out of the small boat that goes to the beach. You have to exit the boat in the water on the beach. Bottom line from him is that you may have some difficulty.

Could you please ask your coworker if the activities on the beach (kayaking, boogie boarding, banana boat) were an additional cost, or if they are included. Thanks!

Could you please ask your coworker if the activities on the beach (kayaking, boogie boarding, banana boat) were an additional cost, or if they are included. Thanks!

I haven't been but according to this website. Activities are included.

http://www.marigalante.com.mx/

What I want to know is if you can book this on your own or if they only take cruise bookings from ships?

I haven't been but according to this website. Activities are included.

http://www.marigalante.com.mx/

What I want to know is if you can book this on your own or if they only take cruise bookings from ships?

You can book it thru there site. But it looks like you have to prepay with no refund. If the ship does not get into Port ontime........I think you would lose your $$$$$.....

We did it two years ago...It was fun and the food was good. A lot of people got sea sick..and they were giving out dramamine...The tranport boat to the beach is very small and hard to get in and out of ...they put thier hands out to help you into the boat from the beach..and well...I fell:eek: landed on my back in the boat...they were in a hurry...when I got back to the ship I was really shaky...and slammed my foot into the small stairs going up...ruptured the tendon in my toe and had to wear flip flops the rest of the cruise...hey well..I am a clutz:rolleyes: Would not do it again..but the dh and dd enjoyed it..but there were too many jelly fish for them to snorkle. They enjoyed the banana boat..but fyi they try and knock you off in the water..so be good swimmers..they have volly ball on the beach..and they come around with lots of soda and beer. I just got a suntan that day and watched everyone...took care of the beer:rolleyes: Kids will like this trip...

Archived