Miami excursion times

BeachTeach

My flights just got changed. We were thinking of doing an excursion like going to Jungle Island or the Art Deco South Beach one. But it says for flights after 2:30. Our flights is 2:20. Would 10 minutes matter that much? Has anyone done these excursions? If we can't go I guess we'll relax in the airport for a little while. My husband loves airports.

You can request last call on leaving the ship. Have a leisurely breakfast on board. And just sit until they call your "color". You want to be at the airport a couple hours before your flight, so you actually won't have THAT much time. You could ask your cab driver to spin by the art deco area in Miami Beach and maybe down Ocean Dr or Lincoln to catch a few points of interest on the way to the airport. Cheaper than a ship sponsored tour.

There are organized tours to all kinds of places around Miami. The shorter ones leave almost hourly. (like the boat tours) You might want to google them and call and see if they'd hold your luggage while you tour with them.

Where did you find the information for the post-cruise excursions. Our flight leaves Miami at 4:40pm and we were hoping to do something for a couple of hours.

Check the page that has your excursion and click on Miami. They won't give the prices but will give details.

Thanks Beach Teach. I did check there and I only saw 3 options-thought maybe I was missing something. My concern was what to do with the luggage while goofing around so thought ship excursion would be the thing to do. Was wondering if there are any other options that will store your luggage.

Thanks for the reply!!

Getting down to the wire for us-got all docs, directions (to the liquor store of course for mixers that will go with the bar set up) hotel confirmations, passport, batteries for camera..................

Archived