Celebrity Galaxy Docks Where??

snausman

Need help from anyone who has been on the Galaxy 11 night cruise. We will be going April 7 and our doc's show we will be docking in Roseau. I have been in contact with Antour tours and Ansion says we dock in Cabrits National Park. Is this true??? I have been trying to setup a tour going to river tubing and Adventure park. He can't do the adventure park but would take us to river tubing.

I need help everyone. Can anyone out there help me out?

Laura

You are not alone with your problem! See a previous thread titled Where is our port? Roseau or Cabrits? at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=690456.

Wishing you lots of 080402gudl_prv.gifand hope you do not have to use a050103fortunecon_prv.gifto find your answer!

Kat110105_emYA42_prv.gif

You are not alone with your problem! See a previous thread titled Where is our port? Roseau or Cabrits? at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=690456.

Wishing you lots of 080402gudl_prv.gifand hope you do not have to use a050103fortunecon_prv.gifto find your answer!

Kat110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Thanks Kat for that info. So maybe holding on to booking something till I know where we are going to be docked at.

Laura

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Need help from anyone who has been on the Galaxy 11 night cruise. We will be going April 7 and our doc's show we will be docking in Roseau. I have been in contact with Antour tours and Ansion says we dock in Cabrits National Park. Is this true??? I have been trying to setup a tour going to river tubing and Adventure park. He can't do the adventure park but would take us to river tubing.

I need help everyone. Can anyone out there help me out?

Laura

Anyone recently back from the 11 night on Galaxy?? Where did you dock or did you dock??? Any help would be great. Thanks again

Laura

• 2 weeks later...

Archived