CC Members Location field

G.M.T.

I find it most helpful in messages, when the OP Loaction field is filled in.

This helps in replying to any questions or just to know if the poster is a RE, RA or RB as this is most useful in determining what type of insult to be used when replying.;)

Ron

PS: Before any asks what RB stands for, the B is for Brits and the R is not for Rude (the Brits are the most polite race there is) but for Ruddy because they go red when having been out in the sun.:D

This helps in replying to any questions or just to know if the poster is a RE, RA or RB as this is most useful in determining what type of insult to be used when replying.;)

Ron

PS: Before any asks what RB stands for, the B is for Brits and the R is not for Rude (the Brits are the most polite race there is) but for Ruddy because they go red when having been out in the sun.:D

LOL. too funny.

Ron

Yeah I'm with you there. I like knowing where people are from too

And dont forget the polite/pleasant canadians:D

Yeah I'm with you there. I like knowing where people are from too

And dont forget the polite/pleasant canadians:D

Oh No! I thought if we didn't mention the N49er they would just quitely go away.:mad:;)

I always like to save the best to last - the Canadians!:eek:

How about RC, as you live from the land, Rudimentary Canadians.:)

Ron

For those who may not know how to add this information to their profile, please click on "User CP" in the upper left hand corner of the page (under the Cruise Critic banner) and then when that page opens click on "Edit Profile" - you can then type in your city, state, country, whatever, in the "Additional Information" section and Ron will be happy! :D

i think it's pushy to want to know where someone is from. i guess that makes blu an RE :D

I just wanted to know where someone was from, so that I knew where to send them back too. :cool:

I'm a RE thru and thru and proud of it.:D

When you are on the Europa, I just hope that it is your turn at the oars when the Captain decides to go water skiing.:rolleyes:

Ron RE

PS Does anyone know if the RE takes precidence over an MA?

Okay, I'll bite...what's a MA? Mad American?

Everyone on a cruise is MAD, so why select specific countries?:o

As I have been award the title RE (with Honours); I thought I would put it on my visiting cards:

Ron MA RE (Hons) or Ron RE (Hons) MA

Ron

PS: MA - Master of Arts

Archived