Question about missing excursions

yiddishkopf

We are on the Osaka to Vancouver cruise on the Statendaam sailing in April. When we first looked at this trip there were excursions listed for every port -- at least I think I remember excursions. Now, there are no excursions listed for Kodiak or Homer in Alaska. I realize that we can book private tours, and if fact, if you have any to suggest I'd be happy to get the information. However, my SO is always worried about getting back to the ship late, so we have stuck with HAL's excursions. They are usually more expensive and not always perfect tours, but he is so much happier not worrying about a late arrival at the ship.

Any information or suggestions will be appreciated. These are all new ports for us -- Tokyo, Hokodate, the Kamchatka Peninsula in Russia, 4 stops in Alaska and Vancouver, BC, so we are excited about our 4th HAL cruise.

Now, there are no excursions listed for Kodiak or Homer in Alaska. I realize that we can book private tours, and if fact, if you have any to suggest I'd be happy to get the information.

Homer is one of my all-time favorite ports. If you like museums the one there is world-class. :)

Then head out to the end of the spit and have a drink at the Salty Dog (assuming it's still there). :D

Archived