Legend CTN 10/22 questions

Mike A

I am shocked we already got our docs for the 10/22 Legend CTN. Our staterooms were correct Cat 11 6166 and 6168 and they acknowledged that we completed Fun Pass.

I've got a few questions.:

1.Since this is a CTN will there be a formal nite?

2.When can you make reservations for the Supper Club? Can you do it prior to getting on the ship? Both couples are celebrating anniversaries. Therefore we plan to dine at the Supper Club both nites.

3. What does Skippers Club get you in NY other than priority boarding?

4.We received British WI immigration cards with the docs. I assumed they forgot this is a cruise to nowhere and they are not needed.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Mike! I am sailing on this CTN too! Formal night will be Saturday night - so bring your tux! :D lol!!!! The supper club - I do not think you can make reservations beforehand but I would think as soon as you get on board you can. Don't know anything about Skipper's Club - I am not that special :(

The doc ? - I don't know about filling that out - maybe that is just standard?? Hope this helps!

Terri

Hi Mike! I am sailing on this CTN also. There will be a table set up in the atrium to make reservations for the supper club when you board the ship. As for the immigrations card.......when I picked my docs up yesterday my t/a told me it did not need to filled out as there are no stops on this cruise. Skipper's Club gets you nothing but preferred boarding but only for those in cat 11 & 12. And I am not sure that NY even has a skipper's club. I don't think that port is listed on Carnival's website as having one. You should join our thread on the roll call board. There are quite a few of us sailing on this cruise.

Archived