Imagination Thread Only!

mikil321

Looks like we are hopping on board right after you Corinnv! Please ask your husband to save some of the Mongollina grill for us!

Sounds like the Imagination is a great pic for first timers!!

Thanks all!

Will do! I think it is a nice ship for a first cruise. It is smaller and not overwhelming. Our all time favorite is the Valor....but any cruise is a good cruise!

Corinn! Hey how are you doing! I'm glad you re-booked the Imagination...your kids will love it! Which itinerary are you doing this time? We've done the Imagination now 5 times (including last May with you guys) and absolutely adore the Evolutions of Fun upgrades. We'd totally sail her again! But first we must try the Splendor in March! :D:D

I loved the Mongolian grill on here. I went there everyday. I just wish the line wasn't so long for it. And of course people getting 2 or 3 bowls of the food didn't help either.

I also enjoyed the Serenity area, but I wish they would put some ceiling fans in the covered area. There was no breeze there at all. (or on the Lido under the deck part)

We will be sailing her on the 5/4 - 4 day Western Caribbean cruise. Sailed on the Sensation in August of 2006, so really excited about this one. Does anyone know if shopping is real close in Key West, as well as Cozumel where we wouldn't need to go too far from the ship?

In Key West you dock at the Navy base and they shuttle you downtown. It's a free tram ride (they won't let you walk for security reasons) and they'll shuttle you back. Drops you off right where the shopping is. Just make sure you pay attention on the ride out to what time the last tram back to the ship is. Also, the line tends to get pretty long the closer to the time the ship leaves, but they'll have a bunch of trams lined up to get everyone out of there.

In Cozumel we had to take a cab ride to downtown. It was fairly inexpensive though. There are some shops and bars by where the port is, but the main stuff is a short cab ride away.

Corinn! Hey how are you doing! I'm glad you re-booked the Imagination...your kids will love it! Which itinerary are you doing this time? We've done the Imagination now 5 times (including last May with you guys) and absolutely adore the Evolutions of Fun upgrades. We'd totally sail her again! But first we must try the Splendor in March! :D:D

HI! How you??? (Shameless thread hijack!) We are great! I think the kids will love it. We are doing the same itinerary. Matt is tired of Cozumel, but since I am paying, he has no choice!;) This trip fits into our Feb. break nicely. I am sooo looking forward to it! How was the Victory?

HI! How you??? (Shameless thread hijack!) We are great! I think the kids will love it. We are doing the same itinerary. Matt is tired of Cozumel, but since I am paying, he has no choice!;) This trip fits into our Feb. break nicely. I am sooo looking forward to it! How was the Victory?

We've done that itinerary twice too. My favorite one was the with Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay - but Imagination is not doing that one anymore. :(

Victory was fun. We had a very active roll call and several of us had cabins next to each other (not planned - just ended up that way), which was really cool. The only bad thing was that the lines in the buffet were crazy long...the flow for the buffet just didnt' seem to flow well. Did you find the same thing in July?

We've done that itinerary twice too. My favorite one was the with Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay - but Imagination is not doing that one anymore. :(

Victory was fun. We had a very active roll call and several of us had cabins next to each other (not planned - just ended up that way), which was really cool. The only bad thing was that the lines in the buffet were crazy long...the flow for the buffet just didnt' seem to flow well. Did you find the same thing in July?

Matt loves Grand Turk! I do recall the Buffet line was long. We ate at off times or in the DR so it was not that bad. It was very foggy. I may go again this summer on Triumph.

Archived