Lotus Spa Pool

gwenmarie

Does anyone know the depth of the water in the Swim against the current pool in the Lotus Spa Pool. Also, is there a fee to use this pool?

Just off the Caribbean Princess and I believe the depth of that pool is only five feet.

That wonderful pool is open to everybody. You can boldly walk into the spa, use their changing rooms and then just walk in to it. Or if you are more diffident you can go to the deck above and come down the steps and you don't have to walk past the spa desk!;)

On the Grand there are also two hot tubs, plus steam rooms and saunas in that little area. It is usually very uncrowded. Honestly I have only seen anybody turn on the current about twice. Mostly it is just a nice dip before you hit the hot tub.

Have a GREAT cruise!

Thank you for the quick reply. We will be on the Star April 11th for 23 wonderful days and like to use the pools for aqua exercise. I was thinking this one would be great for that purpose. Wish I were there today, we have a foot of snow and more today in the Mt Hood Wilderness area.

Just got off the Grand this past Saturday, and the spa pool was free to use and I think about 5 feet deep....I'm pretty sure I could touch bottom everywhere. Couldn't tell you about the current though, it was never working the two times we went.

On the Diamond I think it was also about 5 Ft deep.

Lots of people were using the swim against the current machine. It did make a lot of noise though. The pool was free had 2 hot tubs, about 8 chase lounges, and wooden "steps" you could lay out on if you wanted.

When I used the Thermal Suite you could hear the vibration from the current machine. It really distracted from the ambiance. Once you realized what it was coming from you just tuned it out.

Archived