Beer and Alcohol on luggage...

VentureMan_2000

Just trying to find out how you all feel about Beer and Alcohol on and in your luggage when I place it in my suitcase to smuggle it aboard and it breaks when the Porter throws my lugguge on top of all the other luggage and it breaks or bursts, soaking your luggage... not because of my fault, but because of the improper handling of the luggage by the Porters.

Well it would certainly upset me!:mad:

I think it rediculous to waste that much Alcohol!:p

Especially when You could have used the Plastic bottles and/or packed it in the center of your luggage to avoid the whole situation. YOU have to allow for those brutal baggage handlers. Not the porters they do good work unless they get stiffed on the tip!;) You do give them a tip dont you? Well I guess you should have.:p

Can someone get me some Popcorn???

Just trying to find out how you all feel about Beer and Alcohol on and in your luggage when I place it in my suitcase to smuggle it aboard and it breaks when the Porter throws my lugguge on top of all the other luggage and it breaks or bursts, soaking your luggage... not because of my fault, but because of the improper handling of the luggage by the Porters.
Let's see....It is the porters fault that the smuggled bottles (that are hidden illegally and against CCL's rules) in your luggage break and soak your close......

LOL.........That is sooooo funny.......Maybe they'll pay for the drycleaning though if you go to the purser's desk and raise a big stink...;)

I have a solution though. Put a big notice on the side of the luggage that says......

Fragile...Handle with care...suitcase is full of booze........:D :D

Let's see....It is the porters fault that the smuggled bottles (that are hidden illegally and against CCL's rules) in your luggage break and soak your close......

LOL.........That is sooooo funny.......Maybe they'll pay for the drycleaning though if you go to the purser's desk and raise a big stink...;)

I have a solution though. Put a big notice on the side of the luggage that says......

Fragile...Handle with care...suitcase is full of booze........:D :D

OK. I looked at this thread again and noticed on instead of in in your title. Then the slight run on sentence. I was going to say maybe you won't have to worry because it seems like you drank half your stash already.

Then I noticed how I spelled clothes........LOL

I got to stop drinkin while postin......BURP.......:D :D

Bubblewrap........pleanty of bubblewrap and then just for extra protection placed in a garbage bag and taped shut............7 cruises.........no breakage........all arrived safely......and the extra space.........left over from beverages gets filled with souviners!!

Archived