Kona Fishing - my Blue Marlin!

Aloha_Jackie

[quote name='seansmum']Thanks Jackie,
I certainly hope we are as lucky. I would love it if my husband could catch a marlin. This charter is my gift to him for our 25th anniversary. I don't know if I can afford a private charter for just the two of us though. We may have to settle for one of the share charters unless we can find some other cruisers on the Pride of America 9/01/07 sailing who would like to join us and share the cost. Your fish is amazing!!! How exhausted were you after boating that baby? Thanks again.
Sue[/quote]you're welcome! Its really not all that expensive if you were to split it with another couple, and Captain Rayjay might have some specials. I have been out with him on the snorkel/fish combo and its great even if you dont catch anything. You might want to see if someone on your roll call is interested in joining you, just a thought. When you get off in Kona, take a cab from the King Kamehameha hotel area, where you disembark the tenders. From there its a short ride to Honokohau Harbor/marina. Be sure to get a tender ticket right away if they are issuing them for this port. Have a great time and tight lines! :) Say aloha to Captain Rayjay from the Marlin Wrangler! :D

Archived