When will they announce what cabin we have??

cutrat

We booked a cruise yesterday on the Imagination for a cruise on February 11th. I picked a guaranteed state room and was curious as to when we will find out what our cabin number we'll be.

Could be any time now. Since you booked so close to departure itself, possibility also strong you won't find out 'til embarkation

We booked a GTY 6 months out, and didn't get our room assignment until we checked in at the pier, our PVP couldn't even tell us the number only that it looked like we had been upgraded. The upgrade turned out quite excellent from an inside GTY to a large 230 sq. ft. ocean view on the spa deck with floor to ceiling windows.

MAC

The upgrade turned out quite excellent from an inside GTY to a large 230 sq. ft. ocean view on the spa deck with floor to ceiling windows.

MAC

I'm crossing my fingers. We had some freinds return from a cruise and they were also upgraded from a inside to a suite:eek: ....

I booked mine on 1/29 and am still a TBA :(

The suspense is killing me. Oh well, maybe they are saving a suite for me! I booked a 1A and am hoping to be near my daughter and granddaughter.

Were you happy with your cabin Island Girl? I don't think they change it once it is assigned but not sure.

I booked mine on 1/29 and am still a TBA :(

The suspense is killing me. Oh well, maybe they are saving a suite for me! I booked a 1A and am hoping to be near my daughter and granddaughter.

Were you happy with your cabin Island Girl? I don't think they change it once it is assigned but not sure.

Well I would have preferred an upgrade, I paid for a Guarantee Oceanview 6A and thats exactly what they gave me :( I guess I am still hoping they'll change it before sailing to a higher cat or deck!! I would have liked Empress Deck, very convenient, near the Pursers Desk, but got the Riviera Deck which is what I paid for........

Archived